WELDER – Southwestern Manitoba
Do you have a passion for welding? Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with a leading Canadian supplier in rural Manitoba? If so, this position may be for you. As Welder, you will be responsible for providing welding for the overall operations and manufacturing to support, maintain and grow material targets. If your looking to work in an upbeat team environment, then we’d want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Weld separately or in combination, carbon steel and other alloys
* Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind, or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
* Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure
conformance with specifications; ensuring all customer quality standards are met
* Operate equipment safely, utilizing safe work habits; comply with all safety and environmental health policies
* Receiving and unloading freight using equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks; manually unloading when necessary
* Verifying items received with purchase order and/or audited inventory; prepares finished goods for shipment; delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas; tags and issues supplies; may receive, store, and ship flammable, explosive or caustic and hazardous material.
* Know and track current and future projects with relevant preparation to support timely, correct and safe product receipts and deliveries.
* Prepare, submit and manage inventory reports and other duties as assigned.
* 3-5 years of welding experience; MIG and stick welding preferred
* Valid driver’s license
* Certified in WHMMIS, forklift and loader
* CWB ticket an asset
* Knowledge of basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
* Willingness to learn
APPLY NOW: If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 12098.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post