FIELD TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT
Do you get bored easily? Are you looking for a role that provides you with constant change? We’re looking for a Field Support Agent to provide phone support to technicians through a call centre environment. If you enjoy providing back-end support and have strong multi-tasking skills, then this role may be for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide troubleshooting support to ensure services are functioning in a timely manner
* Liaise and communicate with field technicians while updating customer information in system
* Maintain accurate system records and support documentation regarding all customer accounts (hardware upgrades, equipment settings, etc.)
* Work together with other departments and technical staff as needed
* Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
* Excellent computer and technical skills
* Previous customer service experience (retail or call centre)
* Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
* Must be available for full-time training for two weeks (9 – 5:30 PM)
* Must have a flexible schedule and be available Monday – Sunday, 7AM – 9PM with rotating weekend shifts
Please send a resume to: Brittany Cyr at [email protected], or call 204.926.2246 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post