DIRECTOR OF PURCHASING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a results driven, strategic leader with the business acumen to lead this North American company's global Purchasing initiatives? This is an unparalleled opportunity for a supply chain leadership professional to make a significant contribution to this innovative and environmentally-friendly manufacturer.
As Director of Purchasing, you will be tasked with developing, implementing and executing strategic purchasing initiatives to enhance the growth of the supply chain. The successful candidate for this position will have a proven track record of professional development and building key business relationships with suppliers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop, implement and execute on material planning initiatives to enhance the growth of the supply chain
* Establish key departmental performance indicators that will generate continuous growth through daily activity
* Play a lead role in developing strategic relationships with key vendors and suppliers to support new product development and continuous improvement initiatives
* Maintaining effective relationships with all key suppliers including the management of quality expectations and on time delivery
* Manage the development and performance evaluation of the purchasing team to reach personal development targets and goals
* Report to management on key purchasing strategies, market analytics and budget
* Post-secondary education related to Supply Chain and/or Business
* 10+ years of progressive leadership growth within Supply Chain Management and Purchasing within industrial manufacturing
* Ability to navigate through complex business problems to reach positive results
* Strong record of building key business relationships with external and internal customers
* Proven track record of providing professional development and mentorship to purchasing staff
* Strong communicator, highly organized and adaptable to change
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Commitment to environmental sustainability
* Largest manufacturer in its industry in North America
* Continued growth organically and through acquisition
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12089) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] OR call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post