SENIOR DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you done with traveling to different locations for work? Wish you could stay in Winnipeg working for a Manitoba based insurance company that treats employees like family?
This is an exciting new role to join an IT team focused on delivering new solutions within a growing organization while working to mature their processes. This role will cover many different aspects of the SDLC and gives the successful candidate a chance to utilize a wide range of delivery skills including design, development and delivery of functioning applications. Candidates will be required to have previous experience influencing senior stake holders on projects around customized solutions and should bring some knowledge of the insurance industry. Guidewire experience is mandatory for this positions and candidates with Gosu experience will be given preference. Above all, this candidate needs to bring a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to execute on a wide range of initiatives as success will be defined by delivering functioning applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Practice knowledge transfer and mentor other application analysts on the technology as the organization changes and new skills are required
* Lead the effort to design technical solutions following Guidewire’s best practices
* Develop code in a number of frameworks
* Deploy solutions through the enterprise
* 10+ Years of experience within Technology as a developer, analyst or designer
* 8+ Years of experience with Java along with knowledge of various IDE’s
* 6+ Years of experience with web services (Rest & SOAP)
* 4+ Years of experience in a solution design focused role
* 4+ Years of experience working through the complete SDLC
* 2+ years of experience with Guidewire is mandatory
* Senior level communication & influencing skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Ownership of end-to-end deliverables
* Interact directly with senior level decision-makers
* Collaborative team environment
Please send a resume to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post