PLUMBING/MECHANICAL - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you a mechanically inclined individual who has an interest or knowledge in the areas of electrical and plumbing? If you want to work for a leading manufacturer and distributor of water purification equipment, then this Customer Service role may be for you. In this position, you will be responsible for taking customer calls, scheduling service and dispatching technicians. If you have the ability to multitask, pay attention to detail and offer solutions based on the customer's needs – then we want you to apply!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answering inbound calls and assisting customers who have specific inquiries with the product
* Asking prodding questions to figure out common issues and try to resolve over the phone before dispatching technicians
* Building customer’s interest in the services and products offered for the purpose of cross-selling and up-selling
* Schedule, dispatch workers, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations
* Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
* Mechanical/plumbing/electrical knowledge
* Previous customer service experience / F2F de-escalation skills
* Excellent judgement and the ability to manage difficult customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs
* Willingness to learn new terms and vocabulary; understanding equipment and machines
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (WORD document preferred) to Brittany Cyr at [email protected], quoting job number 12072.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post