SENIOR TECHNICAL EDITOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a technical writing guru? Do you love making complex concepts and processes easy to understand? Do you have what it takes to lead a team and make things happen? Our client, a major Winnipeg manufacturer, is looking to add a Senior Technical Editor to their team. In this role, you will be responsible for a team of technical writers that produce a wide range of technical documents. This position offers exceptional job security, room for advancement, and one of the best corporate cultures available.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assigning, tracking progress, and editing final work generate by a team of technical writers
* Provide guidance, mentorship and support to the Technical Writing Group
* Liaise with other departments such as engineering, manufacturing, and customer service or parts suppliers to verify accuracy of technical content.
* Consult with other senior technical editors when required for completeness and accuracy before processing new info
* Working with the publications manager, assess and create technical writing standards, processes and procedures.
* Certification/diploma in technical communications or engineering technology from a recognized technical college, or combination of education and experience
* 5+ years of technical writing and editing experience in heavy equipment, automotive, or aerospace industries. Leadership experience preferred
* Strong understanding and knowledge of technical document life cycle strategies
* Exceptional computer skills, including publishing programs (Adobe Framemaker) and XML authoring tools (InDesign)
* Strong technical aptitude and knowledge in areas of hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic systems
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established leading manufacturer with exceptional job security
* Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
* Culture that values its employees and rewards innovation and growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12063) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post