MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned mechanical engineer with a strong design background? This innovative manufacturer with a global influence is looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Mechanical Engineer with a passion for design.
In this role, you will be tasked with developing innovative, mechanical product solutions as well as estimating costs and schedules for multiple design projects. If you are a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design and develop cost-effective and innovative mechanical product solutions
* Translate project requirements into producible engineering specifications
* Estimate costs and schedules for various design projects
* Perform verification and validation testing in accordance with the ISO quality standards
* Conduct troubleshooting and root-cause analyses of mechanical systems; apply corrective action
* Create and modify models, drawings, bills of material, and other design documentation
* Provide engineering support to other departments as necessary
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
* 5 to 10 years’ mechanical design experience
* Proven project management and troubleshooting skills
* Proficiency with SolidWorks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in a manufacturing, sheet metal, refrigeration, or HVAC environment an asset
* Experience with SolidWorks PDM or SolidWorks Simulation an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global, industry-leading manufacturer based in Manitoba
* Innovative products
* Team-focused work environment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12006) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3512
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post