FRENCH BILINGUAL FINANCIAL SERVICES - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a master of organization and details? Are you skilled at multi-tasking in a fast-paced office environment? If you are professional, punctual and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Address telephone or email inquiries
* Process, file and verify documentation
* Provide general information to clients
* Reviewing documents from financial institutions
* Communicate with other financial institutions
* Assist clients with financial services
* 1-3 years’ experience working in a financial capacity
* High school diploma, with some post-secondary education
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and internet browsers
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Familiarity with general office equipment
* Excellent command of the French and English languages (written and verbal)
If you are interested in the administrative assistant role, or know someone who might be, please email your resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], or call 204.926.2246 for more information.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post