Are you an experienced journeyman electrician, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge with one of the world’s largest companies in its industry? If you have excellent troubleshooting and leadership skills and a passion for electrical problem solving, this could be the position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain facility electrical, electronic and pneumatic control systems to optimal operating efficiency
* Diagnose and correct malfunctions as needed
* Install and adjust electrical, electronic and pneumatic control systems according to government codes and ordinances
* Calibrate, test and certify systems and related equipment
* Repair and rebuild electrical motors and generators
* Use blueprints, vendor manuals, electronic test instruments and other measuring devices
* Journeyman electrician ticket
* Demonstrated installation and troubleshooting skills regarding industrial machinery, motors, drives and controls
* Flexible schedule - available to work various shifts, including overtime
* Excellent communication and computer skills
* Familiarity with workplace health and safety regulations and procedures
If you would like to apply for the position of Journeyman Electrician, or know someone who might, please submit a resume to Dean Hinther [email protected]
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.
Share this Post