CHIEF POWER ENGINEER (Brandon, Manitoba)
Do you have experience managing production equipment in a chemical manufacturing environment? Are you highly trained in the operation and maintenance of boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and control systems? As Chief Power Engineer for this established manufacturer, you will inspect, maintain, and troubleshoot machinery to ensure both operational efficiency and compliance with OFC standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure boiler and refrigeration inspections are completed on time, and OFC work orders are addressed per OFC standards
* Develop and implement equipment care and maintenance strategies
* Assume accountability for performance of all plant equipment
* Create operational plans for scheduled plant outages and turnarounds
* Ensure performance of Root Cause Analyses for any unanticipated equipment performance issues
* Valid Manitoba or Interprovincial 1st Class Power Engineering Certificate
* Experience in a chemical manufacturing or food processing environment an asset
* Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of power plant operation and maintenance of associated equipment
* Experience with boilers and auxiliary equipment
* Ability to travel up to 10% and work flexible hours based on job requirements
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* One of the largest, financially stable companies worldwide
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive pay and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11933) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3512
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post