OPERATIONS LEADER (Brandon, Manitoba)
Do you have the drive to lead an industrial manufacturing facility in all aspects of production, quality, and safety? If so, here is an opportunity to make your mark on an established, global manufacturer.
As Operations Leader, you will take full ownership of the productivity, efficiency, and development of the operations team, and ensure adherence to all safety and environmental standards. If you're a proven leader who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maintain divisional operational responsibility for personnel, equipment, and cost management
* Develop and implement continuous improvements initiatives
* Set departmental goals to effectively meet business objectives
* Mentor employees, and oversee ongoing employee training and development
* Ensure compliance to employee health and safety standards
* Ensure compliance with environmental regulations
* Coordinate strategic plans, ensuring alignment with corporate goals
* Post-secondary education in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical diploma
* 10+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial position, in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Expert knowledge of manufacturing best practices;
* Strong commitment to health, safety, environmental compliance
* Ability to travel up to 10% and work flexible hours based on job requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* One of the largest, financially stable companies worldwide
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive pay and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11932) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3512
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post