ELECTRICAL DESIGNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you offer a creative approach to electrical design that would be an asset to this recognized leader in manufacturing? Do you exhibit a hands-on approach for problem solving and project management?
In this role, you will create power system designs and follow up throughout the production life cycle. Success in this position depends upon an exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects. If you a strong initiator, and your people skills are second only to your mathematical aptitude and manufacturing knowledge, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Apply theory based calculations to produce practical designs
* Interpret client specifications and offer knowledgeable, efficient solutions
* Inspect units during all stages of production
* Investigate and resolve complex design and testing issues
* Ensure designs meet current design standards, principles and cost requirements
* Participate in design review meetings with customer/consultants
* Post-secondary degree in electrical engineering
* P.Eng preferred
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in transformer design (medium to high power)
* Excellent applied mathematical ability
* Solid understanding of manufacturing processes
* Well-developed problem solving and communication skills
* Familiarity with CSA/IEEE standards
* Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* A dynamic working environment
* A solid, supportive team
* A generous and flexible employer
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11846) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post