BUSINESS ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Working with one of our top clients within the manufacturing industry, this is an exciting new position to work on projects through the complete SDLC. This is a truly unique role where the successful Business Analyst can own his/her project from initial request, through requirements, and on to delivery including training of end-users. Experience within the manufacturing industry is a must-have requirement along with detailed knowledge of ERP and Supply Chain management systems. Above all, this role calls for someone who desires to take ownership of projects and show initiative to complete complex assignments.
Please note that this role will require travel to the USA, and any candidates must be in a position to obtain a work visa as well as willing to travel one week per two month period.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Document Process Flows
* Establish current VS to-be scenarios
* Facilitate on-going Change Management
* Assist with QA processes
* Ensure that end-users receive training on new changes
* 6+ Years of experience as a Business Analyst, System Analyst or similar role
* 6+ Years of experience documenting Business Requirements with defined methodologies
* 4+ Years of experience working with both business and technical stake holders
* 4+ Years of experience eliciting business processes from end-users and documenting diagrams via multiple techniques
* 2+ Years of experience within the manufacturing industry
* 2+ Years of experience with ERP and Supply Chain management systems
* Humble confidence, insatiable curiosity and the ability to ask questions - especially why?
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Complete ownership on projects & deliverables
* Wide variety of initiatives with constant career growth
* Opportunity to be an agent of change
Please send a resume to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post