CHEMICAL PROCESS MANAGER (Manitoba)
We are looking for a Senior Level Chemical Process Engineer for our global client. This position will play a key role in a greenfield project for a food processing plant. You will be directly involved with plant start-up, and once operations have commenced you will initiate and manage programs and project initiatives to support manufacturing and continuous process improvements.
In this new role, you will lead the Process Technology team and align goals with company objectives and long-term strategies. You will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgement in anticipating and solving unprecedented process problems. If you are adventurous and challenge oriented, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Play a lead role in facility construction and set-up
* Develop, implement and improve chemical processes for a state-of-the-art facility
* Gather and analyze data and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
* Drive continuous improvement through implementation of Lean initiatives
* Lead a team of accomplished to entry-level technical professionals to reach long and short-medium term operational goals
* Act as the staff expert resource in designing processes where raw materials are converted using chemical processes
* M. Sc. in Chemical Engineering preferred
* 7+ yrs. of experience in process technology/engineering
* 5+ yrs. of experience in a technical role in a food/pharma and or chemical processing plant
* 5+ yrs. in management or leadership role
* Strong technical communication skills
* Proven track record of program execution
* Expert experience leading cross-functional teams in advanced, complex troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem prevention
* Experience with computer software such as DCS, Aspen, SAP Project, etc.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established company
* Brand new state-of-the-art facility
* Family owned business in which employees are highly valued
* Proven opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11796) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post