WELL SERVICING – OPERATOR
Our client, a land-based drilling and well servicing contractor, is seeking Well Servicing – Operator in Brooks, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Nisku, and Bonnyville. The operator will be responsible to train a crew and ensure optimum safe performance on all duties of the crew. They are also responsible for conducting drills in evacuation, firefighting, spill response and man down, organizing crew and providing transportation of rig crew to and from location in a safe manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Following established safe work procedures and operating policies;
* Ensuring the equipment and operations conform to government regulations;
* Liaison with the rig manager and crew;
* Maintaining all boiler equipment;
* Monitoring service delivery (servicing, repair and operation);
* Due diligence and reporting as required;
* Cleaning up after each repair and maintenance job;
* Reporting all events and incidents and help in the overall solution to problems.
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
* Minimum Class 5 Driver’s License is required (with a current Drivers Abstract with 6 demerits or less);
* All relevant safety tickets and certifications as per industry regulations (H2S Alive and Standard First Aid/CPR)
Please send a resume to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post