WELL SERVICING – FLOORHANDS | ALBERTA
Our client, a land-based drilling and well servicing contractor, is seeking Well Servicing – Floorhands in Brooks, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Nisku, and Bonnyville.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating and performing maintenance on hand tools including hammers and pipe wrenches as well as maintenance to the service rig equipment;
* Working on the floor while the Operator runs tubing or rods in or out of the wellbore;
* Housekeeping duties including ensuring that the rig floor, oil company location and rig and equipment is clean and organized;
* Providing the physical strength to lift, carry, move, slide, transfer, push, pull or drag pieces of equipment on and around the service rig and equipment;
* Locating and delivering any piece of equipment as required;
* Driving trucks to transport materials and well service equipment;
* Following instructions and assist as needed.
* A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
* Minimum Class 5 Driver’s License is required;
* All relevant safety tickets and certifications as per industry regulations (H2S Alive and Standard First Aid/CPR).
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post