WELL SERVICING – DERRICKHAND | ALBERTA
Our client, a land-based drilling and well servicing contractor, is seeking Well Servicing – Derrickhand in Brooks, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Nisku, and Bonnyville. The Derrickhand is responsible for dealing with all work above the rig floor.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics, the rate of fluid circulation and the preventative maintenance program;
* Guiding the pipe off the racking platform while tripping in and out of the hole;
* Obtaining and implementing instructions from Driller and Rig Manager;
* Helping to identify potential equipment problems;
* Rigging up pump, pump lines and accumulator lines properly;
* Assisting in cleaning and painting as required by the Driller;
* Assisting in moving the rig, rigging up and rigging out;
* Listening and watching when others are showing and demonstrating servicing operations, and asking questions as required.
* A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
* Minimum Class 5 Driver’s License is required (with a current Drivers Abstract with 6 demerits or less);
* All relevant safety tickets and certifications as per industry regulations (H2S Alive and Standard First Aid/CPR).
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post