EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you the type of person who likes to keep on top of every detail? Are you really good at it? This growing innovative company is seeking a dynamic administrative professional to provide effective and efficient support to their Executive and Management team. If you are confident self-starter with a strong passion for community involvement, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Providing full administrative support to the Executive and Management team including prioritizing incoming communications via paper, telephone and email, writing/drafting correspondence monitoring/responding to email/voice mail (when required), directing calls and correspondence to appropriate colleagues within the organization
* Book full travel arrangements
* Liaising with internal/external contacts, following up and ensuring delegated projects and requests are completed on schedule
* Organizing and managing all meeting arrangements, calendar, travel plans and expenses Preparation and development of executive presentation materials, executive briefing materials, statistical reports and/or graphs
* Developing and managing all record keeping systems, maintaining filing systems, org charts etc.
* Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
* Completion of a relevant office or business administration post-secondary program is a strong asset
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements
* Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal) and able to take the initiative to respond intuitively in an appropriate and timely manner
* Confidentiality is a key component of this position
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Winnipeg based company
* Committed to socially responsible business activities
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11727) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post