MATERIALS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an established supply chain management professional looking to apply your strong manufacturing experience to your next challenge? This leading Manitoba company is in search of a Materials Manager to lead their purchasing team. In this role, you will oversee the purchasing and inventory process. Additionally, you will be responsible for strategic operational planning and fiscal accountability. Success in this role will depend on your proven leadership skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the leadership of the purchasing team; training, development and KPI management
* Manage and control inventory from raw materials to finished goods
* Analyze historical data for material usage and production volumes in order to forecast inventory to meet production demands
* Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives that reduce material costs and increase inventory cycles
* Accountable to plan financial strategies for the materials department that align with the company objectives
* Post-secondary education in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management
* 5+ years of progressive leadership experience within the manufacturing sector
* Strong knowledge of all aspects of inventory management
* Proven ability to lead, develop and set objectives for your team
* Solid knowledge ERP systems is essential
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Industry leader with excellent workflow stability
* Excellent benefits and support for employees
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11723) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post