MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a hands-on approach to improving manufacturing processes? Are you a problem-solver with proven success in a team environment? This window and door manufacturer needs a Manufacturing Engineer to support its quest for continuous improvement in production and quality.
In this role, you will provide engineering support to the manufacturing facility to drive improvements in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory. A "big picture" mindset and proven experience in both short and long term planning for a large facility are ideal. If you have a mechanical engineering background and knowledge of Lean techniques, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and streamline production processes
* Troubleshoot and resolve production issues on shop floor
* Collaborate with design and production teams to implement process changes
* Ensure ongoing compliance with industry regulations and standards
* Provide operator training on best practices
* Provide support to maintenance
* Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or similar required
* 5-7 Years of manufacturing experience
* Hands on experience with Lean implementation
* Previous experience with automation and industrial robotics an asset
* Familiarity with Labour and Safety legislation and standards
* Previous knowledge of the window and door industry an asset
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works 2D/3D
* Strong ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* An industry leader with strong, clear goals for growth
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11695) to RHAE REDEKOP Executive Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post