PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced engineer with a passion for design? Here is an opportunity that will allow you to focus your energy on delivering innovative designs for a top company. Success in this position depends on your ability to produce manufacturing-ready work in a multi-project environment.
If you are a team player who is continuously looking to improve and develop your skills, this opportunity with a respected window and door manufacturer is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Generate detailed assembly drawings, part drawings, fabrication drawings, BOM’s and cut logic for new and existing designs
* Collaborate with clients and other stakeholders on new product designs and specifications
* Work with production team to ensure manufacturability
* Follow projects from request to completion
* Assist with implementing continuous improvement projects
* Generate reports and other post-project analysis
* Field analysis when required to resolve issues
* Provide presentations and coordinate product launches with third party suppliers, product line managers, marketing and production groups
* College or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or similar fields is required
* Experience with PVC extrusions ideal
* Advanced expertise in AutoCAD, Excel and PowerPoint
* Expertise in Inventor or 3D design software an asset
* Familiarity with North American window standards for physical and thermal performance and product installation
* Understanding of the window and door industry's marketing and distribution strategies
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Occasional travel throughout North America
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* An industry leader with strong, clear goals for growth
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11694) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post