QUALITY ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proactive approach to quality processes? Do you want an opportunity to lead quality and reliability to new levels of efficiency? As a Quality Engineer with this window and door manufacturer, you will support and promote the facility's quality improvement efforts.
In this role, you will work will all levels of the organization as well as suppliers and customers to create and maintain quality processes, implement improvements, and resolve issues. If you are a leader with a track record of quality success, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop, implement and maintain strategic quality assurance plans that align with the operational business strategies
* Oversee the development and management of standards and specifications on existing and new product development and testing
* Collaborate with production to create and maintain ISO 9001 compliance and supporting documentation
* Actively measure, evaluate and develop the quality management system
* Monitor and analyze KPI's relating to quality and customer satisfaction to drive measurable improvements
* Bachelor's Degree in Quality Engineering, or similar equivalent required
* 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in a quality related role
* 5 years of Lean manufacturing experience
* Previous experience with ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949
* Proficient in Microsoft and SPC (cpk, ppk)
* Strong organizational, written, verbal and customer service skills
* Previous knowledge of the window and door industry an asset
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* An industry leader with strong, clear goals for growth
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11689) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post