INSURANCE LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you known for challenging the status quo? Do you have the desire to write your own role and enjoy executing personal and professional initiatives? Do you approach challenges from a naturally positive and inquisitive perspective?
The successful candidate for this role will share the company's customer focus and mission of delivering high quality service and value. As the Insurance Leader, your goal will be to mentor and lead a team of high-performance players that are equally committed to this goal.
This company is dedicated to investing in the development of their employees and the right individual in this position will have excellent opportunities to develop and advance their career within.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage and develop a team of up to 20 insurance providers across 4 Manitoba locations
* Act as primary Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance liaison
* Initiate new product development
* Collaborate with Marketing to design campaigns that will drive sales
* Lead, mentor, and develop a newly established call centre team to achieve targets and deliver call quality
* Oversee employee recruitment, training and performance management
* Travel approximately once a quarter
* CAIB designation
* 5+ years of work experience in Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance
* Working knowledge of call centre operations
* Recent experience selling Autopac or IWS certified
* Multi-project oriented
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Job rotation opportunities for personal and professional development
* Excellent opportunities for advancement
* Ability to write your own role
* Strong Canadian company
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11637) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post