EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have experience developing embedded software? Are you a leader with the desire to inspire and represent a team?
This leading global manufacturer is looking for a self-driven, results oriented individual to create a new role within the company. The ideal candidate will understand the methodologies and benefits that an Agile/Scrum system will bring to new product development and existing product modifications. They will bring a high level of technical knowledge to the position and enjoy creating the architecture that defines the embedded software platform both locally and across global development centres.
The right individual will also be comfortable working with senior leaders to develop and execute strategies that align with the company’s objectives for growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Implement an Agile/Scrum system for up to 15 developers
* Establish testing standards and check points for consistent product quality
* Lead personal and team code review
* Write the architecture for large-scale projects
* Maximize department production
* Coach and train team members
* Minimal travel
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar field. Master’s degree is preferred
* 8+ years of embedded software development experience
* 2+ years in a Management or Technical leadership role
* Solid understanding and demonstrated practice of Agile/Scrum development techniques. Certified Scrum Master is a plus
* Experience with C++, C, OOD and multi-threaded design
* Demonstrated knowledge of common software development tools including compilers, IDE’s, debuggers and modeling tools
* “Big picture” mind-set
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Largest embedded shop in Winnipeg.
* A global company with 100 years in business
* Engineering development is significantly invested in
* Excellent opportunities for growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 11611) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post