MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you driven to see big picture strategy? Do you possess a strong knowledge of the retail sector for which you understand product life cycles and customer demands? As Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the sourcing and selection of raw materials in addition to collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure customer and product demands are met effectively. Success in this position will depend upon your multi-dimensional thinking and ability to quickly adapt to change.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the sourcing and selection of raw materials for the manufacturing of finished products for the retail market
* Collaborate with category owners, visual merchandising and store managers to meet customer and product demands
* Prepare and maintain monthly budgets, develop pricing strategies, track sales statistics and drive gross margin results
* Analyze and forecast required inventory based on sales history, flyer promotions and customer buying trends through all product channels
* Develop and execute on the strategic planning of in-stock products, seasonal products and flyer promotions
* Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing or Purchasing
* 5+ years of progressive management within retail category management or merchandising management
* Proven knowledge of management product life cycles and demands
* Strong understanding of inventory control/management and budgets
* Multi-dimensional approach, strong analytically and adaptive to constant change
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Established growth plan
* Dedicated to supporting community initiatives
* Company focused on investing in its people
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11508) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post