REPAIR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a recent graduate from the CET, MET or university engineering programs? Do you want to gain experience within the Aerospace industry developing component repair processes? Do you want the opportunity to bring quality and component repair to new levels of efficiency? As a Repair Development Specialist for this leading Manitoba Company, you will troubleshoot, evaluate and revise processes and procedures to ensure that company compliance targets are achieved. This is a career growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company, so if you want to take your technical aptitude to new heights by leading complex technical projects, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee and review documentation for OEM repair methods
* Troubleshoot, evaluate and modify processes for component repair and design justification
* Communicate internally with quality, engineering, production and externally with customers including OEM's
* Perform 1st article inspections on new OEM components to ensure compliance
* Conduct gap analysis review and OEM verification audits
* Preparation of reports for management
* Post-secondary education in Engineering and/or Quality, CET, MET
* Recent graduate or up to 1 year of quality engineering, technical writing or component repair experience within manufacturing and/or aerospace
* Proven ability to lead complex technical projects
* Technical aptitude, ambitious and collaborative
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Dedicated to providing professional development opportunities for career growth
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11454) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post