MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a mechanically inclined individual with an understanding of electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics? If so, we’re looking for a Maintenance Technician for a leading manufacturer in Winnipeg. In this role, you will be performing maintenance on all equipment to improve quality and manufacturing efficiencies. If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Troubleshoot, repair and calibrate equipment. Specific machinery involves CNC lathe/mills
* Reduce machine down time and minimize reject rates
* Perform PM as required
* Accurately record information regarding maintenance or running problems
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 – 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, Metal Fabrication experience an asset
* Proven attention to detail and trouble shooting skills
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Strong organizational and computer skills
* Must be flexible to work some evening shifts
* $17 - $22 hourly depending on experience, day shift (must be flexible to work some evenings)
* Benefits package and opportunities for career growth
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 11406.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post