ATHLETIC THERAPIST - ELITE PERFORMANCE CLINIC, WINNIPEG, MB
Are you relentless?
The Athletic Therapist will report to Jeff Fisher, Co-Founder and President, and Izzadmaher Satoudian, Head Athletic Therapist.
Responsible for the assessment and rehabilitation of athletic and recreational injuries, the Athletic Therapist will help athletes safely return to competition.
The Athletic Therapist will follow specific guidelines given by the Head Athletic Therapist, and will jointly oversee the day to day operation of the Elite Performance Athletic Therapy clinic.
* Must be in good standing with Canadian Athletic Therapist Association
* Must have current CPR and Sports First Responder certification
* Must be adept in using and applying modalities including electrical, ultrasound, thermo and cryo therapy
* The candidate must demonstrate adept oral and written communication skills and effective organizational and administrative skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an asset
If you’re interested in joining the Elite Performance team, please send your resume to [email protected]
ABOUT ELITE PERFORMANCE:
Winnipeg’s leader in Performance Training, Elite Performance has trained over 25,000 trained to date, and has been the training partner of more professional athletes than anyone in Canada. Built for athletes, by athletes. Elite has over 30 staff ranging from trainers and athletic therapists to doctors and nutritional coaches.
At Elite, you won’t find the whole gym doing the same group workouts, what you will find are personalized programs engineered for each athlete. The athletes we work with range from titans of business, and weekend warriors, to professional and elite athletes. We help our clients reach their full potential by creating personalized training and nutritional plans based on individual needs.
Learn more at: www.elitewinnipeg.com
Share this Post