RECEPTIONIST (TERM) - Winnipeg, MB
Do you have experience as a receptionist in a friendly and energetic office? If you are personable and detail-oriented, then contact Pinnacle to help launch your career!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
* Provide information to callers; take and relay messages
* Greet people entering organization and direct to correct destination
* Respond to queries from the public and customers
* Be aware of staff movements in and out of organization
* General administrative and clerical support, including receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
* Tidy and maintain the reception area
* 6 months to 1 year experience in an office environment
* High school diploma/GED
* Strong command of the English language, verbal and written
* Pride in your personal appearance
* Customer service orientated
* Exceptional attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for the position of Office/Reception, please send your resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected] For more information, please call 204.926.2246.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post