HR ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, MB)
We're currently looking for an outgoing, friendly individual to work at a top company in Winnipeg. If you're interested in this position, apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative support and perform general office duties such as filing and photocopying
* Provide confidential administrative support
* Pre-screening of potential candidates, booking interviews and administering testing
* Preparing employee files including payroll information
* High school completion
* Completion Human Resources Diploma or equivalent
* 3-4 years office related experience in a fast-paced environment
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], quoting Human Resources Assistant in the subject line.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post