DATA ENTRY (Winnipeg, MB)
You've got skills of a ninja! You love data entry projects that require keen awareness and attention to detail. You have excellent organization skills and can provide high accuracy, which means your data is always extremely reliable. If you think you have what it takes, then get ready to step up to the plate and show off your skills!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
* Collect and enter data and distribute results as required
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work
* Perform other related duties as required
* Minimum 6 months data entry experience.
* Completion of high school or equivalent program.
* Knowledge of data entry and/or inventory software programs.
* Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing).
* Ability to accurately key numerical and alphabetically at a rate of 7,000 keystrokes per hour or higher.
* Maintain organized and accurate records.
If you're interested in this position, please email your resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post