RECEPTIONIST - OFFICE (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you an excellent communicator, who has strong organization skills? We're currently looking for a receptionist to provide welcoming and friendly customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Handle all reception duties including screening, answering and directing incoming phone calls
* Receive incoming and coordinate outgoing mail and deliveries; request and update courier pick-ups
* Greet customers or clients, while maintaining employee phone list
* Coordinate and maintain office supplies
* Prepare materials and compile data and anticipate needs based on current priorities
* 1 or more years receptionist experience in an office setting
* Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
* Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
* Ability to work with a variety of people
* Friendly and positive attitude
Please email your resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], or call 204.926.2246 for more information.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post