CONCRETE LABOURER (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have knowledge of the standard methods, tools and equipment used in concrete construction? As the Concrete Labourer you will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools, and various forms of machinery relating to the construction industry. Your responsibilities will include pouring foundations, cleaning and preparation of work-sites, setting braces to support the sides of excavations and tearing down foundations. If you think you have what it takes – we’d like to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Cleaning and preparing work sites
* Setting braces to support the sides of excavations
* Concrete pouring and finishing
* Cleaning up rubble and debris and removal of waste materials
* Other duties related to the job
* High school diploma or GED
* Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
* Steel-toed work boots
* Strong work ethic; ability to work outdoors
* Excellent communication skills
* $16.00 hourly
* Year-round employment! (No work when it rains or if below -30 degrees)
If you're interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 10101.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post